Members of Exhibit Envoy enjoy additional benefits and services that save you money and time.
Membership are available for non-profit, governmental, or for-profit organizations with temporary/traveling exhibit programs. Annual Institutional membership fees are based on annual operating budget.
|Annual Operating Budget
$251,000 to $500,000
$501,000 to $1 million
Over $1 million
- Priority booking and 15% discounts on Exhibit Envoy’s traveling exhibits
- Coordination of exhibition shipping
- Participation in selection of upcoming exhibits
- Option to serve as a beta test site for new exhibits
- Access to professional development opportunities for free or reduced fee
- Access to re-grants program when available
- Invitation to EE networking events
Interested in becoming a member? Email Amy Cohen at email@example.com to get started!
Thank you to the following museums for being members of Exhibit Envoy.
- African American Museum and Library at Oakland, Oakland
- The California Museum, Sacramento
- Grace Hudson Museum and Sun House, Ukiah
- Hayward Area Historical Society, Hayward
- Humboldt State University Art Galleries, Arcata
- John F. Kennedy University Museum Studies Program, Berkeley
- Los Angeles Maritime Museum, San Pedro
- Mt. Shasta Sisson Museum, Mt. Shasta
- Merced County Courthouse Museum, Merced
- Museum on Main, Pleasanton
- San Joaquin County Historical Museum, Lodi
- Wildling Museum of Art and Nature, Solvang
Exhibit Envoy is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Tax deductions to the fullest extent provided for by law. Exhibit Envoy was previously known as the California Exhibition Resources Alliance.